There’s a hole in my soul
I can’t fill it I can’t fill it
There’s a hole in my soul
Can you fill it? Can you fill it?
You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve
And I have always buried them deep beneath the ground
Dig them up; let’s finish what we’ve started
Dig them up, so nothing’s left unturned
- ☹ My muse is visiting your muse on their death bed
- ♫ A drabble about our muses inspired by the next song that comes on shuffle
- ☻ A drabble of our muses on their wedding day
- ☺ my muse trying to piss yours off
- ت our muses running into each other after not seeing each other for several years
- ヅ for a situation that got both our muses arrested
- シ my muse walks in on your naked
- Ü your muse walks in on my muse naked
- ϡ a goodbye letter from my muse to yours
- ♥ you muse suprises my muse with a kiss
- ۵ my muse kisses yours to shut them up
- ღ a forehead kiss from my muse
- 웃 my muse torturing yours for information
- 유 my muse trying to seduce information from your muse
- ♈ a holiday drabble featuring our muses
- ♉ our muses are together when they get ambushed
- ≑ my muse wakes up in your muse’s body
- ? my muse will ask your muse a question they always wanted to ask
- + my muse has died and your muse is included in their will
- ◈ my muse’s reaction to finding your muse beaten and bruised
- ♊ my muse will do something stupid to impress your muse
- ✃ your muse visiting mine in the psych ward
- ♋ my muse visiting yours in the psych ward
- ❅ my muse rescues yours
- ✪ my muse seeing the ghost of your muse
- ● my muse’s turn offs
- ○ my muse’s turn ons
- △ our muse’s get in a playful wrestling match
- ⍢ my muse gives yours a hickey
- ✧ our muses having dinner together
- ☎ my muse drunk dials your muse
- ✈ our muses on a flight together
- ☼ my muse giving yours a massage
- ♡ my muse flirts with your mue
- ☣ your muse visiting my muse in prison
- ♌ your muse visiting mine in prison
- X my muse doesn’t remember anything from the night before. They have blood on their hands, and your muse is beaten at their feet.
- ☁ our muses are trapped in a fire together
- 〰 our muses are at the beach together
- ❢ my muse has lost their memory, and at the sight of your muse starts to remember things
- ✑ my muses daily routine
- ❂ a new years eve memory from my muse
- ✬ our muses share a new years eve kiss
- ✆ your muses name, ringtone, and icon in the muse’s phone
- ◙ a christmas gift from my muse
- ♍ a sexual story from my muse
- ₩ our muses are caught in a thunder storm together
- ❊ a regret my muse has about your muse
- ♎ your muse tracing one of my muse’s scars
- ♏ my muse tracing a scar of your muse’s
- ♐ my muse hearing your muse scream
- ♑ our muses go out for coffee together
- ♒ my muse visit’s your muse’s grave
- ♓ my muse injures your muse
- ✄ your muse injures my muse
- ☩ a dream my muse has about your muse
- ☨ my muse searching for your muse
- ☦ my muse trying to cheer up your muse
- ✞ my muse taking care of a your muse while their sick
- ✛ my muse trying to calm your muse down
- ✜ my muse trying to get your muse to recover from amnesia
- ✝ a confession from my muse to yours
- ✙ our muses shopping together
- ✠ our muses watching the stars together
- « a past memory with our muses
- » a daydream my muse has about yours
- ✐ a mistletoe kiss
- ✎ our muses going to a costume ball together
- ✏ our muses are evil and out reaking havoc together
- ♔ a kiss on the cheek
- ♕ a kiss on the palms
- ♖ a kiss on the back of the hand
- ♗ a kiss on the nose
- ♘ a kiss on the eyelids
- ♙ a kiss on a bruise
- "You belong to me"
- "I found you"
- "I’m in jail"
- "You make me so hot"
- "I have to leave"
- "Please don’t leave"
- "And what about our parents?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "You shouldn’t have done that"
- "What happened last night"
- "We never tell anyone about this"
- "So, you want to play games?"
- "Does that require pants?"
- "Lets just have a lazy day"
- "Then go kill the bitch"
- "I’m pregnant"
- "You broke me"
- "Don’t touch me"
- "You can’t fix this"
- "There’s nowhere we can hide"
- "I’m not listening"
- "Who do you think you are?"
- "I don’t need you here."
- "Did I fall asleep?"
- "A little evil goes a long, long way."
- "I will not die."
- "I don’t care."
- "I have no regrets."
- "I feel numb."
- "All monsters are human."
- "You look beautiful, but you don’t look fine."
- "You look beautiful, but you don’t look fine."”
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "Are you crazy?”
- "Do you trust me?"
- "How did you escape?"
- "Is that blood behind your ear?"
- "Take. This. Off. "
- "What’s in it for me?"
- "What’s in it for you?"
Lithe and eager, Christa leaned into the blonde with affectionate abandon, placing small hands on either side of his jaw. Thick eyelashes fluttered to a close. Not quite timid, Christa ghosted pale lips along his jawline, creating a trail of butterfly kisses. Filled to the brim with the desire to express herself in the form of reckless kisses, she continued to press her lips to the entirety of his face, from his cheekbones to his forehead, and back to his nose. Finally, she placed one lingering kiss to his own mouth, hovering only a moment before pulling back and letting a soft laugh sing from her.
★: A peck on the cheek.
☮: A peck on your forehead.
✈: A barrage of kisses all over your face.
☢: Several licks on your ear.
♛: One kiss upon your hand.
✖: A hickey on your neck.
♥: A kiss on your lips.
☠: My fist to your kisser.
As she was guided into the barracks, Hiyori dropped her free hand to her side. She was slowly beginning to panic, unsure if she would ever make it home again. She calmed herself down long enough to sit down and catch her breath.
She pondered over the woman’s questions, trying her hardest to remember where she last was. The faint memory of a shrine surfaced in her mind, “I don’t know how I ended up here, but I last remember I was at a temple,” she said, folding her hands in her lap, “I just sort of woke up and wandered into this area. Nothing hurts on me.”
Christa ruminated over the matter, truly perplexed. The closest thing to a temple within the Walls was the church. Her people did not worship within temples, after all. “There are no temples here, so I can’t imagine how you would have been at one in the first place,” she trailed off in thought.
After a moments consideration, the blonde finally looked up at her guest with gentle eyes. “Let’s start with a name, actually. Putting a name to a friendly face might make you feel a little better. I’m Christa.”
Ｈad been paying attention to the people around him, he would have realized how different he dressed- Not to say that people went about a daily basis wearing a jersey jacket and matching track pants. He was a bit too busy looking around his new surrounding. Being here was a new experience for him and anyone who could see him can easily tell from his expression alone.
He turned his attention towards an unfamiliar face. Guess she could see him like few others he knew.
❝Yeah„ How’d you guess?❞
“The look on your face gave away as much. … It’s also a little strange seeing a man roaming near military quarters in pajamas.”
Christa examined the figure before her, noting the odd fashion he dressed himself in. Truthfully, she’d never seen anything like it. Was it home-made, rather than the brands you find in stores — ? Curious eyes soaked in the details of the man before her, uncertain and alert.
In the midst of an already strange scene, Christa also noticed how not a single soul other than herself seemed to really see him. Whether she was the only person who found something wrong here, or if they were simply ignoring the matter, Christa found it especially peculiar.
“Do you know where you are? You must be awfully far from home if you look like you don’t know your way around here.”
The excitement had fatigued her, but she did not need to lose her body in a scary place such as this. Though something about the situation made her question if she were still conscious in reality. The reality she knew, that was.
This could all just be a horrible nightmare long forgotten. She began to pinch herself, everywhere she could think of. Her arms, her face, her legs, realizing how odd she must look to the other girl as she did so.
"Please wake up," she whispered to herself as she continued pulling at her skin.
The girl’s sudden show of pinching and pulling at herself startled Christa. She was unsure how to react, as the only natural assumption was that this strange, unfamiliar person was completely and utterly insane. Pale brows knit together and she spoke in soft, yet slightly bewildered tones.
“You’re not dreaming. This is actually happening, you know. Please stop making a scene …”
Christa panned the surrounding area, receiving every distant stare with a sheepish expression. Historia hadn’t the faintest clue what to do in this situation; thus, what would Christa do? At a whim’s decision, she took the girl’s hand and led her into the lounge within the barracks, in part to dodge the curious gazes of on-lookers.
“Have a seat. You seem like you’re genuinely lost, so … I guess I can try to help you. Do you remember anything about how you got here?” Christa sat in a mahogany chair adjacent and continued, “Were you hit on the head, knocked out, or anything like that? This could be serious, so I’d appreciate it if you treated it so …”
This includes not only if our characters haven’t met yet, but even if they already have.
"Are you lost?"
'And you are?”
"Who are you?"
"I don’t think we’ve met."
"How old are you?"
"How long have you been there?"
"Can I trust you?"
"Who do you think you are?"
"Are you wearing my clothes…?"
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"
"People are watching."
"I’ve got bad news."
"Hate to break it to you.. but ___ is dead."
"I will never forgive you."
"Why are you so angry?"
"Just kill me!"
"This is where it ends."
"Why don’t you hate me?!"
"You can’t just give up… not now!"